8th February 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fee of MBBS in government college

Sir tell me admisson fee of mbbs in govt. Collage..please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  2. What is the admission fee of MBBS in government college
  3. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  4. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  5. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  7. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  8. How can I get admission in government medical college for MBBS through government college in Srinagar
  9. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  10. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  11. What is the fee structure of MBBS in government college of MP?
  12. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of the government colleges providing MBBS course in Haryana? How to get admission and fee structure details?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in government college in Maharashtra after scoring 143/200 in Maharashtra CET? What is the fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  17. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?

28th September 2013, 04:22 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

Default Re: What is the admission fee of MBBS in government college

:-MBBS Fee Structure of GOVT. college in India:-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuition fees = 31000
--------------------
Hostel fees=9000.00
--------------------
Security Deposit=4000.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL FEE 44000.00

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?