31st October 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission fees and last date of exam of Political Science?

Whata is the Admission Fees and Last Date for the examination of Pol.Sc. Distance Education for Girls ?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for depositing the fees for 2nd list candidates for political science admission?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Details about university which offers Ph.D in Political science? Also provide fees structure of it?
  5. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  8. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  9. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  11. Need admission process details in JNU for Political Science course? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  13. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  14. What is the date of admission test for M.Phil in Political Science in CU
  15. Date of admission test in Political science in M.Phil
  16. Admission in PhD Political Science is possible without M.Phil, NET and SET?
  17. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  18. How to get an admission for M.Phil in political science through distance in Netaji Open University?
12th May 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission fees and last date of exam of Political Science?

i have joined the distance education in pariyar university salim-636 011 b.a political science in single settings.so i want to know that in which month exame will held.i want to know the rutine of exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?