22nd June 2012, 12:50 PM
munirks

What is the admission procedure for B.E mechanical 1st year according to MHT CET?

Admission process for BE.Mech 1st year acording to mhcet

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for MHT-CET in year 2015?
  2. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  4. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  5. Procedure of admission after CET in engineering college? Date of MHT-CET results?
  6. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  7. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai? -- [New]
  8. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  9. Number of seats available for D1 category in MBBS 1st year in Maharashtra state Marahwada region through MHT CET?
  10. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  11. After declaration of MHT CET results are the admissions started immediately?
  12. Should I reappear if scored 100 marks in MHT-CET?
  13. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  14. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  16. Can my NRI student appear for MHT CET this year?
  17. How much marks should I score in MHT CET to get admission in Autonomous college like VJTI, COEP, SPCE for mechanical engineering?
  18. Cutoff list of HSC and MHT CET for Mechanical engineering?
24th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for B.E mechanical 1st year according to MHT CET?

i want to know that what is the process of BE mechanical admission? please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?