15th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?

is there any course available in masters (PG) in physiotherapy I.e. MPT ??
n when does entrance exam is held ?? wat is procedure to get admission der ??
plz help out !

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  2. Entrance exam date for Masters of Physiotherapy?
  3. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  4. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  5. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  7. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  8. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
  9. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  10. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  12. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  13. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  14. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  15. Dates of PG courses of Physiotherapy?
  16. How may I get previous year question papers for CET exam(for masters of physiotherapy course)?
  17. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  18. Any courses available in AIIMS for masters of Physiotherapy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?