26th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy?

I want to take admission for masters of physiotherapy ..what is the procedure for it ? please give me the details about entrance exams? After completion of the entrance exam what should be done? Can someone please give me the information on this?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy? -- [New]
  3. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  4. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  5. What is the admission procedure for best colleges in India in masters in Physiotherapy?
  6. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  7. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  8. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  9. PG colleges for Physiotherapy in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. When to get admission for Masters in Physiotherapy course?
  11. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  12. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  13. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  14. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  16. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after doing masters in physiotherapy?
  17. Any course in AIIMS for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
12th April 2016, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission for masters of physiotherapy ..what is the procedure for it ? please give me the details about entrance exams? After completion of the entrance exam what should be done? Can someone please give me the information on this?

Thanks!
The aspirant has to apply to the course either online or offline mode as per the requirement of the institution. The eligibility to study the Master in Physiotherapy course is a pass in BPT from a recognised university with 50% marks. The aspirant should be completed the internship programme after BPT. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. After clearing the entrance test you will be asked to pay the fees and join the course. The course is available in many institutions in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?