31st October 2018, 12:51 PM
Arifin roman

What is the admission procedure for MBBS in India for Bangladesh candidates?

I am Roman from Bangladesh. I'm studying in class 11th now. And, my 10th result i.e., my SSC result is GPA-5. After my 12th I want to study MBBS in India. So, what is the procedure for Bangladeshi students to get MBBS admission in India?

1st November 2022, 07:25 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for MBBS in India for Bangladesh candidates?

as you want to study MBBS in India after your 12th standard you will be recognise and we getting admissions under The NRI criteria of the country
the rules that you will have to satisfy for the criteria are you should have a blood relationship with any of the individual who is supporting your finances all you should have an Indian origin base
The educational criteria for the following is a candidate mass secure at least 60% in their 12th standard or any other equivalent boat which is recognised by the country and the council
Candidates will have to appear for the national entrance eligibility to test which is conducted by the central government
The fee structure will very from different states and also different for different colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?