15th January 2014, 09:27 AM
Shravanti Shekhar

What is the admission procedure of MCA? What is the qualification?

I need to know about the admission procedures of MCA. What are the qualifications?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  2. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  3. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  5. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
  6. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  7. Procedure for MCA admission after the display of original merit list
  8. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  9. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  10. Lecturer posts abroad and qualification needed after MCA from Anna University?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  12. Information about Karnataka CET exam for MCA admission? Where to get the form? Procedure of admission in MCA course in Bangalore University?
  13. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  14. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  16. Top MCA colleges in India and procedure to get admission into these colleges?
  17. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  18. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
15th January 2014, 11:36 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of MCA? What is the qualification?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year technical related course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the procedure to get admission for MCA course.

One should have to attend for the Entrance Exam. Depending upon the performance of the candidate in the Entrance Exam, he will be given admission for MCA course in the respective college.

There are state level Entrance Exams that give admission for MCA course like
ICET
TANCET

In addition, there is NIMCET Exam through which you can get admission for MCA course in various NITs.

Here is the required qualification for the candidate to join MCA course.

The candidate should have completed Graduation from any recognized university.

The candidate should have gone through Mathematics as the compulsory subject either in 10+2 or in Graduation.

Soon after the completion of MCA course you will be having number of job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Google
Capgemini
Syntel
Polaris
Microsoft
Oracle etc.

As a part of selection procedure, they will conduct
written exam
group discussion
technical interview
hr interview

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks through out your academics in order to be eligible for the recruitment procedure.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and complete it successfully.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?