13th September 2013, 11:14 AM
15sandeep26

What is the admission procedure of Ph.D Management distance from IIT Roorkee

What is the admission procedure of phd mgmt distance from IIT roorkee and its fees structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete Ph.d in management from IIT after completing B.E Mechanical and MBA operations
  2. Colleges and courses if I Scored 578 in GATE Civil Engineering
  3. Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA
  4. How to get admission in IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur?
  5. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder? -- [New]
  6. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  7. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  8. Does IIT Roorkee provide correspondence admission in MCA?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  11. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  12. PHD in IIT through GATE? Calling mode for PHD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  14. Phd in Road Traffic Management, What is the Procedure?
  15. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  16. Can I get opportunity to do M.Tech/Ph.D in IIT Roorkee after scoring 344 in Life Science
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
30th August 2017, 12:03 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of Ph.D Management distance from IIT Roorkee

IIT (Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee) offers the part time course Ph.D (Management). For that, You are required to appear and qualify the entrance as well as apply online for admission on official site.

Eligibility For IIT Ph.D Management In Distance
- You must have passed master's in respective discipline with minimum CGPA 6.5 on 10 point scale or minimum 60% aggregate from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the national level entrance exam GATE/NET.
- You will have to prove that your official duties allow you to devote sufficient time to research.
- You are required to reside at institute for a period till you are admitted for candidacy.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official site : www.pdadm.iitr.ernet.in
- Register online yourself.
- Login and Complete the application.
- Download the filled application and Fee challan.
- Affix the photograph and Sign the application.
- Pay the application fee through challan.
- Send application along with requisite documents to "PG Admission Office, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee - 247 667".

Important Dates of Admission
- Start to Fill Online Application : February, 2018
- Last Date to Fill Application : February End, 2018

IIT Roorkee Fee Structure For Ph.D Part Time
- Tuition Fee : Rs.2500/- per semester
- Exam Fee : Rs.300/- per semester
- Enrolment Fee : Rs.300/-
- Medical Insurance : Rs.280/-
- A Fee payable of Rs.3000/- at the time of submission of thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?