10th May 2011, 04:05 PM
monika garg

Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA

I want to know the best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India?
im final year student of BBA form IMS noida.

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  2. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  3. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Canada for BBA student? Percentage required in BBA for admission?
  5. Best colleges for MBA in India?
  6. Is it beneficial to do MBA through Correspondence? Does it carry any scope? Which is a good course after BBA?
  7. How to do MBA in event management after doing final year of BBA?
  8. Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh?
  9. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  11. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  12. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  13. How to study MBA after studying BBA final year
  14. Courses offered in BBA and MBA? Top colleges for BBA and MBA in India?
  15. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  16. Which are the MBA colleges in Ernakulam district which give the best placement? -- [New]
  17. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  18. Can I do IT course after BBA? List of colleges and universities?
29th February 2012, 01:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA

To pursue MBA you should be a graduate with minimum of 50% marks from any discipline from a recognized college.As for the prospectus or admission form can be collected from the university personally or by post in which ever college you want to pursue.List of colleges which offers MBA distance course in India are:-

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education,

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta,

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune,

IMT (Ghaziabad),

Indira Gandhi National Open University,

DMS, IIT Roorkee (Roorkee).
1st January 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA

what are the low fees mba colleges in india?
1st January 2013, 05:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika garg View Post

Those candidate have completed Graduation degree from recognized university with above 50% marks are applicable for Correspondence MBA.

For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 45%.There is no age criteria.Final year student are applicable for MBA entrance exam.There is no age criteria .

The best specialization for MBA course is - HR , Finance ,IT and Marketing .

So after completion of BBA course you can apply here for correspondence course for MBA .

List of the Best MBA college through correspondence course :-

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education

Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

All India Management Association – New Delhi

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Rai University, New Delhi

IIM Ahmedabad

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi

Delhi Institute of Management & Services, New Delhi
2nd January 2013, 02:50 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by monika garg View Post

list of top colleges for MBA

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

Rai University, New Delhi

IIM Ahmedabad

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

All India Management Association – New Delhi

Amity School of Distance Learning, Amity University, New Delhi
3rd January 2013, 04:37 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Best MBA Colleges in Correspondence are :

* Amity Business School

* Indira Gandhi National Open University

* All India Management Association

* Bharathidasan University

* Maharshi Dayanand University

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?