8th August 2010, 02:17 PM
nitin_gupta_041983

How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?

sir i want to pursue my phd program in management .please guide me about the course syllabus .eligibility,dates of form,entrance dates...whole procedure for admission.

what is the scope of doing phd in management

Related Questions:
9th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?

I HAVE DONE MBA IN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT FROM SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY THROUG DISTANCE EDUCATION . I WANT TO DO PhD . PLEASE SUGGEST THE PROCEDURE
3rd September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?

I have completed my m.b.a hr in madras university in(distance education).please suggest how to join phd in management studies please explain the details
4th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?

sir i want to pursue my phd program in management .please guide me about the course syllabus .eligibility,dates of form,entrance dates...whole procedure for admission.

what is the scope of doing phd in management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?