9th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

sir, i m doing b.sc with non medical and i want to do m.sc in physics in future..so can u tell me the name of top universities in india for m.sc in physics and tell me about admission process and about fee

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  3. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  7. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  9. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  10. How to get Ph.D admission for medical physics?
  11. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  12. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  13. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  14. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  15. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  16. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
10th October 2012, 12:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

Graduation in any science subjects is the required educational qualification. Candidates should have studied Physics as one of the subjects in graduation. Minimum marks required for qualification is 50%. Admission is carried out on the basis of Entrance examination. Average course fee is Rs. 8500/- per semester.
30th October 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?

can i do m.sc in chemistry.i got 50% in b.sc.
28th December 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir... please can you tell how to apply for M.Sc phy entrance exam after completing B.Sc and what will be the syllabus for exam and is the best college in A.P for M.Sc phy?
7th June 2013, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for msc phy entrance exam in karnataka after compliting B.sc
26th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
how to apply for msc in physics after bsc in physics in bangalore with a good source of scholarship.
17th September 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

can,i do m.sc in physics.i got 60% marks in b.sc
24th October 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am sunil . Can i do msc it after bsc non-medical.
26th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

physics.chemistry.biology are included in net (national eligibility test) exam or not
11th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the colleges which are offering MSc physics course with very low fee and with the placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?