30th November 2011, 07:31 PM
joseph jenon

How to join MSc in Visual Communication? I am doing my B.Com(CA) degree

hai sir now i am doing my b.com(ca) degree after complete that degree i like to join m.sc visuval communication degree did i eligible to that course

10th August 2012, 08:13 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MSc in Visual Communication? I am doing my B.Com(CA) degree

The eligibility criteria for Msc visual communication is as under-

1. You must be a B.Sc. Visual Communication

2. You must have a Media related degree like communication, Journalism and others

3. You must have a Design related degree like Fine Arts, Computer Science and others

4. You must have passed Degree Plus based on aptitude test

M.Sc. in Visual Communication is a two years duration course consists of four semesters. The course covers all the related topics of the study field and gives rigorous training to the students.

Loyola College Chennai offers M.Sc. in Visual Communication
2 Years, Full Time, Post Graduate Degree
(Affiliated to University of Madras)

Fees: INR 30930

For more details visit to-

http://www.shiksha.com/getListingDetail/109010/course/course-M-Sc-In-Visual-Communication-Chennai-India#courseDescription
15th September 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc in Visual Communication? I am doing my B.Com(CA) degree

which field of visual communication.
2nd January 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I'M DOING B.COM GENERAL & DIPLOMA IN GRAPHIC & ANIMATION
CAN I ABLE TO DO MSC VIS.COM
5th February 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Hai Iam completed B.SC Computer science. Iam having interest to study M.Sc Vis Com. Am i eligible to study vis com course? And how can i join in our college? What are the procedure to join? And also i would like to know about fees details/
20th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am completed in B.Tech-Information Technology.Am i eligible to study MSC vis com course
1st May 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Hai am amarnath..i finish my bsc.viscom..after ths am decide to do PG courses..tl me that wat r the courses offers
21st November 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I'm completed B.Sc.,Computer Science. I'm interested to do M.Sc.,Viscom. Am i eligible for M.Sc.,Viscom course??
23rd September 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, myself dinesh kumar.k.m. I am doing bsc computer science 2nd year. But after my UG degree I want to do msc visual communication. Am I eligible to do the course.
23rd September 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,myself dinesh kumar,I am doing bsc computer science 2nd year. But after UG degree i want to PG msc visual communication. Am i eligible to do the course.
2nd November 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom corporate secretaryship . Can I do bsc.Viscom as pg?
24th August 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am doing my b.com(ca) degree after complete that degree i like to join m.sc visuval communication degree did i eligible to that course
26th February 2022, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir..I have completed my Bcom ..l would like to join for visual communication..is it possible..
30th July 2022, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , actually i have done my b.com Accounting and finance . but i would like to do m.sc viscom . can i able to do that course ? am i eligible ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?