16th December 2011, 02:00 PM
rajat358

What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?

sir,
I have completed my mba with marketing and finance specialization so tell me what is advantage of being mba.
which subjects for mains u recommand to prepare to pass mains please tell me something about this for ias

thankssssssss and regards

send information ahout syllabus on
[email protected]

thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  2. Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS
  3. What are the main terms for IAS?
  4. How to prepare for IAS exam during engineering and which are the subjects to be taken?
  5. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  6. Information regarding IAS Preliminary and Main Exam? Which Optional subjects should I choose for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  8. List of main subjects for IAS exams?
  9. Which subjects i should opt for IAS main and prelims? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the subjects of IAS? How should I prepare for IAS? -- [New]
  11. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  12. How to select optional subjects for Civil Services examination? How to prepare well for the examination?
  13. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study?
  14. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many optional subjects should we opt for IAS exam?
  15. Which are the appropriate subjects for IAS Exam? How to prepare for IAS Exam?
  16. How many times am I eligible for IAS prelims exam? What will I do to prepare for IAS exam?
  17. How to prepare myself for IAS exam? How many subjects do I have to opt for IAS exam?
  18. Which subjects I can choose for IAS Preliminary Exam and Main Exam having completed BE in ECE?
18th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?

I completed my B.Sc in microbiology,so can i apply for IAS exam?
9th June 2012, 01:47 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation level Management program being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

This course is in good demand in these days. The candidates who have completed MBA course can make their entry into any business sector as per you their interest because these people are having job opportunities in all the sectors.

Here are some of the advantages of being an MBA
-You can develop strong Management skills
-Life skills which are required both in your personal life and professional life will be imparted to you during this course
-you can develop strategic thinking
-good number of job opportunities
-Team working skills
-Leadership skills etc.

You did not mention whether you are a candidate having completed MBA course or a candidate going to join MBA course.

If you want to be placed in IAS, you just need a Graduation degree as per eligibility.

Anyway, as you have completed MBA course with Fiance and Marketing, the following optional subjects will be better choice for you for IAS Exam.
-Management
-Economics
-Commerce
-Political Science
-Law etc.

To be placed in IAS, you should have to crack civil services examination being conducted by UPSC.

The complete selection procedure for this is by
-Civil Services Aptitude Test
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

To know any kind of information regarding this exam, I suggest you to visit
http://upsc.gov.in/
9th June 2012, 06:02 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

1)Books for IAS Exam

-->Indian Administrative Services Exam Conducted by Union Public Service Commission Every Here,the Most important Books for IAS Preparation is

Books and Authors

*Sakthi Publication(Every Portion with Question Bank)

*Upkar(Every portion with Question Bank)

*V V K Subburaj (Civil Service)

*Reddy(General Studies)

*Gupta(Common Book)

*D.D.Basu(Indian Poltics)

*M Y Pylee(Indian Poltics)

*Bipin Chandra (Indian History)

*GS Manual (General Studies)

2)Syllabus for IAS Exam

-->General Studies

-->Political

-->Economics

-->History

-->Geography

-->Aptitude(NEW)

-->Current Affair

-->General Science(Physics, Chemistry,Botany and Zoology)

--> Agricultural

-->Each Subject has Different Portion and Syllabus , to check for Each Subject go to this Link
http://www.onestopias.com

All the Best

20th July 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

welcome sir,
I am complete BCA current year ,then my higher studies choose in MBA.
In that which stream or flied better to select in 2nd year of MBA (particular stream) ?
please tell me your best choice in any one? and also your best choice must be scope in future at time of finish my PG degree. plz its my request !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?