1st March 2010, 02:28 PM
B N Gawde

I want to study LLB, My age is 38 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person, Can I do?

I have a graduation exam from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli -12 ( Distance Education) in the month of Nov 2010. The university is recognised under sec. 2(f) of the university Grants Commission(UGC). My age is 38 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person.

I want to joined LLB study. Can I do ?

2nd March 2010, 09:58 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: I want to study LLB, My age is 38 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person, Can I do?

yes, you can do law from any college or any university as for persuing LLB degree some of the colleges have age limits but some of them dont have any age limit so you can apply it from there and get the law degree from such colleges..
good luck and take care..
2nd March 2010, 11:44 PM
meenakumari

Default Re: I want to study LLB, My age is 38 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person, Can I do?

yes you can do it . it is possible for doing this in any college k
3rd March 2010, 09:51 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

hi..
Yes, you can do LLB, visit the below site to get the list of Institutes:
career.webindia123.com/.../institutes/list_inst.asp?...(LLB)...
3rd March 2010, 12:31 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

dear friend

you can do the LLB in any of college Or university you want Don't feel that you may not be eligible for that you can the private practice of no limit of in your studies you can get the some scholar ships
4th March 2010, 02:28 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hey for LLB in best colleges you should fulfill
the criteria of age requirement so
your age is looking far beyond the level
so you cant apply for this better look
towards your future.......
best of luck for future .........
4th March 2010, 03:33 AM
asish
Senior Member+

respected sir
you can persue your dream for the LLB from certain colleges.
yes nowadays most institutions have age limits but there are certain ones without any
so go for your dreams and always remember age and physical handicaps are not stronger than human willpower
best of luck.
14th March 2010, 08:04 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

sir, you can surely do this course, an you are eligible for it, if you are interested in this field, then lots of college in india that provide this course, so dont hesitate, just go for this course..............

best of luck.
15th March 2010, 11:27 PM
meenakumari

Quote:
Originally Posted by B N Gawde View Post
I have a graduation exam from Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli -12 ( Distance Education) in the month of Nov 2010. The university is recognised under sec. 2(f) of the university Grants Commission(UGC). My age is 38 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person.

I want to joined LLB study. Can I do ?
hmm its possible to join. Interest is the important one dont worry about the age it is elligible for you to join

Best of luck.....
17th March 2010, 01:05 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you can do L L B courses ..
your age is very much getter for doing any type of courses but there is an relaxation is get by you because you are handicapped person..
so
best of luck..
17th March 2010, 01:10 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
there is no any problem if your age is 38 years,
even at this age you can do LLB from the different college and university,
as you are physically handicapped so you must get some benefits also.
o k
good luck
17th March 2010, 01:23 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you can do L L B courses ..
your age is very much getter for doing any type of courses but there is an relaxation is get by you because you are handicapped person..
so
best of luck..
5th September 2010, 04:09 AM
avinash kr.
Banned

yes you can do the llb . there are no problem for age if you have a physically handicapped so you do with confidence so that there are no problem in your life.. thanking you
19th January 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am B.Com(p) with the passing marks, I want study LLB, May I do?
25th January 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have 30 year old and compleat 12th can i do 5year llb.
31st January 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

I want to study LLB, My age is 35 Yrs. I am a physically hadicapped person, Can I do?
17th February 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 31 yr old. I have completed my MBBs 7 yr back. am i eligible for LLB admission.
2nd June 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a man of 35. can I do LLB?
6th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

how to choose colleges for doing the LLB after 12th ?
14th June 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 yrs old and recently done MA English also have done diploma in secretarial practice from Delhi Admn should I appear in UGC N E T exam
18th June 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to study LLB, My age is 40 Yrs. Can i do? I have completed B Com 1993 with 65%
30th December 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to do llb 3 year course i m b com graduate my age is 38 now
31st December 2011, 01:17 AM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi dear,

yes, you can do law from any college or any university as for persuing LLB degree some of the colleges have age limits but some of them dont have any age limit so you can apply it from there and get the law degree from such colleges..
good luck and take care..

Tahnks
26th March 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO STUDY LLB, MY AGE IS 35 RUNNING YRS. CAN I DO?
16th August 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2 with 53% of marks I now Aged 40 Yrs Can I Do LLB Course in any stream or what kind of distance edu. I can do?
3rd July 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i am physically handicapped in obc . i have passed b.A in 37% . i want LLB in andhra pradesh in yogi vamana university. can i do LLB ?
21st August 2022, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ madam

I am Gagandeep from kotkapura,i want to confirm from your side that i am 90% disabled..m i eligible for LLB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?