1st February 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age required for SC candidate for the post of SI in Himachal Pradesh?

what is age reqired for sc candidate for the si post in himachal pradesh
Plz send me necessary details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  2. Am I eligible for HAS entrance exam after completing my BCA from CMJ university of Meghalaya?
  3. Syllabus for the post of PGT Information Practices of Himachal pradesh?
  4. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  5. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  6. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  8. How can I get information regarding exam for post of Office Assistant in Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank?
  9. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the age of PSI job in Himachal Pradesh?
  11. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  12. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
  13. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  14. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  15. Marks required in AIEEE to get IITT Himachal Pradesh or Chandigarh? Is this a good college?
  16. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students? -- [New]
  17. How may I get information about HAS(ph) exam in Himachal pradesh?
  18. How can I prepare for HPPC in himachal(grade-1 post)?
22nd May 2012, 04:36 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age required for SC candidate for the post of SI in Himachal Pradesh?

Hai,

SI(SUB-INSPECTOR) exam is conducted by the state police academy.

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

Being a final year candidates also eligible.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Age criteria:

Age limits is 21 years to 30 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST candidates

Selection process is first of all running after this physically challenging events then after written examination and lastly Medical test.

For more details visit the official website

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?