1st May 2011, 08:07 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1

Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?

I have completed my diploma course in petro chemical engineering by m.s. University, baroda. Now i want to join in degree course of the same. In gujarat or out of state.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. How to join diploma in petro Chemical Technology after completing SSLC?
  3. Eligibility for B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after Diploma in Industrial Electronics? UGC approved colleges?
  4. Where can I get admission in Gujarat after doing diploma in petro chemical from MS University, Baroda
  5. List of colleges offering Petro Chemical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for admission in Petrochemical Engineering in India?
  7. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  8. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  9. What are the courses available after diploma in Mechanical?
  10. Degree in (ECE) or (IC) after Diploma in Electrical engineering? Seats available in Gujarat and other states?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Is there a good scope in Petroleum engineering?
  13. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  14. Marks required in AIEEE and IIT entrance exam for admission to Petro-chemical Engineering colleges?
  15. Which branch is to be taken after passing 12th?
  16. Universities offering M.Tech course in chemical engineering through distance education mode?
  17. Will I get a job in India after studying in diploma in Petrochemical Engineering? How much salary can I get?
  18. What is the scope of job in industries in Gujarat? What is the salary package? I am studying chemical engineering final year from Gujarat Technological University
14th July 2011, 04:38 PM
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Default Re: Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?

now you can join in the oil and gas sector,upes(university of petroleum and energy studies,dehraddo,uttarakhand) is offering several courses in upstream downstream of oil and gas ,placements are 100%.you can choose as one of your options.petroleuum university in raiberili,uttara pradesh,delta studies-andhra university,vishakapatnam wre the better institutes.for furthur details you can type the i
links in goole.- www.upes.ac.in
22nd May 2012, 03:18 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Where to join degree course in Petro Chemical Gujarat or outside states?

I m a ty bsc chemistry student.I want to know about the government eng collage for chemical engineering.....After bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree? 16 19th October 2013 05:36 AM
Can we go for MS degree directly after MBBS? Do we have to complete our MD degree first and then go for MS degree? 5 14th March 2013 07:35 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: