5th April 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What all courses can I do after 12th?

i am in humanities and my subjects are
Multimedia ,Geography ,Sociology,Pol.science and English what cousees i can do grom delhi university after 12th ?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 12th Economics courses? Courses after 12th without Maths?
  2. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  3. Courses available after 12th Economics and 12th without Maths?
  4. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  5. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  6. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  8. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  9. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  10. Best courses for me after completing 12th commerce with 51%?
  11. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  12. What are the courses after passing 12th? I have completed 12th
  13. Which are the courses available after 12th related to MBBS?
  14. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  15. List of some Biology courses that can be done after completing 12th std? How may I do such courses? Is preparation required for the same?
  16. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2? -- [New]
  17. Which courses can I do after passing 12th other than medical or engineering
  18. Courses available after 12th science other than B.Tech?
12th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all courses can I do after 12th?

Dear Friend,
I have mentioned the list of Course which you can do from Delhi University by completing your 10+2 Board Examinations in Humanities:-

B.A. (Hons) English
B.A. (Hons) Geography
B.A. (Hons) Journalism
B.A. (Hons) Music
B.A. (Hons) Philosophy
B.A. (Hons) Political Science
B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit
B.A. (Hons) Social Work
B.A. (Hons) Sociology
B.A. Human Resourse Management
B.A. Management & Marketing of Insurance
B.A. Marketing Management & Retail Business
B.A. Materials Management
B.A. Office Administration & Secretarial Practice
B.A. Programme
B.A. Small & Medium Enterprises
B.A. Tourism
B.A. Vocational Studies

You can also visit to the site of Delhi University for more informations and details on the courses:-
http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?