10th August 2011, 02:10 PM
shital.30

What type of courses are available after B.A in English? Information about the government jobs?

What type of courses after B.A.in English? & Pleame tell me about gov. Jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of government job would be suitable for me after completion of graduation with MSCIT and Tally courses?
  2. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of government jobs are available for Zoology majors candidates? -- [New]
  4. List of government jobs which are officer type to apply?
  5. What type of government jobs are available for 12th completed candidates?
  6. What is the procedure which I need to follow to apply for Government officer type jobs?
  7. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  8. List of job oriented courses in Government while doing B.A English?
  9. Which type of government jobs are available for CSE students? How to apply for it?
  10. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  11. After passing out from MSc B.Ed in Maths what type of government jobs are available?
  12. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply?
  13. Is there any chance for a job after completing Polytechnic Course?
  14. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  15. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  16. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  17. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for?
  18. What type of jobs I can apply in Government hospitals after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
1st October 2011, 01:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of courses are available after B.A in English? Information about the government jobs?

After completing the graduation in English there area several options which are available for you. You can go in for the PG in English itself. This will make you eligible for attending the NET exam under the UGC. This will help you to settle in lecture post in various government universities. You can attempt the bank exams which will is another option. You can go in for the Civil Services exam, Railways exam etc. The options are numerous. You can select according to your interest.
28th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of courses are available after B.A in English? Information about the government jobs?

what course to pursue after B.A to get a job in Indian Railways?
28th December 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

im doing b.a english final year.after finishinh this course i want to go job. expect teaching line can i
have any job?
11th October 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

after completing b.a english,i want to do MBA is it possible?
28th December 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing eng hons from correspondance..i want to know what should i do after my graduation..i want to go in teaching line.
12th May 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Does this course b helpful to lead a good job??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?