12th December 2018, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What all difficulty can a candidate face while applying for Professor post in government colleges?

This is Abdulla from Chennai. I have done my M.Com, UGC NET and TNSET Commerce. But actually my question is I have done my UG and PG degree in through regular in college. And, I have done my SSLC through school but my HSC I completed "through correspondence" is that any problem of getting the government Professor job?

15th December 2018, 02:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all difficulty can a candidate face while applying for Professor post in government colleges?

You are eligible to appear for UGC NET examination. The examination is conducted for recruitment as an assistant professor.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate. There is relaxation in aggregate to appear for the examination.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in the examination.
15th December 2018, 06:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all difficulty can a candidate face while applying for Professor post in government colleges?

There is no difficulty in appearing for NET examination and after qualifying in it you will become eligible for recruitment as an assistant professor.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate. There is no age limit to appear for examination.

So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in the examination.
17th December 2018, 02:56 AM
rituja mukherjee

The criteria that has been set for candidates willing to join as professors in any college located in India includes UGC NET clearance or a Ph.D degree from any recognised University. It is essential that you fulfill either of the two criteria's that has been set out. Please note here that you'll be needing a minimum of 55% marks at the PG level in order to be eligible for UGC NET examination that is held twice every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?