5th May 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?

what all are the entrance exam i should attend after 12th standard into marine engennering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  2. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  3. Which exam should I write to become an engineer? I am studying 1st PUC science
  4. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  5. Entrance exams details for the admission in Marine Engineering after 12th Science with PCM group?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  8. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  9. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  12. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  13. What should I do in after passing 12th if I want so as to get into marine engineering?
  14. How to go for B.E Marine engineering after passing 12th?
  15. What are the various entrance exam which I can attend after 12th?
  16. Eligibility for doing Marine Engineering after passing 12th with PCM in NIOS? -- [New]
  17. Entrance exams to get admission in Marine Engineering(B.Tech.)?
  18. What should be my first step to join marine engineering?
6th May 2012, 10:52 AM
rocking_pr

Default Re: What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?

from my view ts chanakya and navi mumbai are best for marine engg....from my knowledge, you should give iit jee exam(appearing or dropper)....here you need not to cross cutoff for jee to qualify but hav to secure a min. of 30% marks to get your chance to be selected in those colleges......bt you have to fill 2 forms seperately. 1 for jee and other for ts chanakya which you will get from syndicate bank from mid march...if u secured 30% marks which is not so easy, then you will called for counselling....so start preparing and best of luck....
4th June 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?

i have my completed 12Th i went to join the navi
4th August 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

how i can admit in it and what is full fee structure ?
19th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

how much mark for get govt. marian engeineiring cource
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?