25th March 2020, 04:36 PM
Swapna2107

What all Graduate degree courses option are there with PCB subject combination?

Hello, this is Swapna Swagatika Mishra from Odisha. I am currently pursuing class 12th from Science stream having PCB as the main subjects (no Mathematics). I have immense interest in Biology. So, after 12th, what can I go for? Can I opt for Biotechnology or else what?

28th March 2020, 07:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all Graduate degree courses option are there with PCB subject combination?

Yes, you can opt for Biotechnology although you are from PCB stream (without Maths). Actually, for pursuing Biotechnology candidates of PCB, PCM and PCMB stream are eligible.

Since, you are from PCB stream, then you can pursue higher education in Biotechnology.

Other than this, there are many other under-graduation courses that one can pursue after completing 12th with PCB namely
  • MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
  • BHMS – Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery
  • BUMS – Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery
  • BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
  • BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
30th March 2020, 12:52 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: What all Graduate degree courses option are there with PCB subject combination?

---Foloowing courses available after completion of 12th in PCB as main subjects are as follows:-

:- MBBS

;- BBA

;- BCA

:- BAMS

;-BHMS

:- Pharmacy

:- BDP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?