14th August 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the amount required to do MS in Germany?

amount required to do ms in germany..could u please tell me the amount for it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  3. What is the amount required to do MS in Germany?
  4. How much amount is to be paid to pursue MS in Germany through GRE?
  5. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  6. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  7. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  9. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  10. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  11. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  14. Detail question about MS in Germany
  15. What are the conditions required to join Germany after 4th semester?
  16. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  17. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  18. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
5th January 2012, 11:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the amount required to do MS in Germany?

As per my record to pursue MS in germany you should know the language german as it is required and will be beneficial for you.The fee structure of the course is around four lakhs per annum and it varies from university to university.But if you want avail free education try to get the scholarship of DAAD.And if you qualify the DAAD Scholarship exam,then all your tuition fees will be wave off & you need to pay only the living expenses. List of universities that offers this course:-

Ravensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences,

RWTH Aachen University,

University of Duisburg-Essen,

University of Applied Sciences Esslingen,

University of Siegen.
3rd February 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the amount required to do MS in Germany?

where and when to write that DAAD exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?