3rd June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?

dEAR sIR,
wHAT WAS THE CUT OFF LIST OF LAST YEARON THE BASIS OF AIEEE EXAM TO TAKE ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of AIEEE Electronics and Communication exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in COEP Pune after scoring 76.82% in diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list and fee structure?
  4. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016 -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. What is the cutoff marks in ECE, EEE, Computer Course in SSN College Chennai? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in ECE? What are the steps to be followed for getting the admission for Ph.D?
  8. What is the fee for B.E EEE, ECE? My cutoff is 97.584
  9. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  10. Fee structure for B.Tech programme for ECE? What is the residential fee?
  11. Names of best colleges where I can get after scoring 91 marks in AIEEE exam? List of best placements and college fee structure?
  12. List of part time M.E colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure for ECE related course
  13. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  16. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  17. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  18. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
8th November 2011, 05:05 PM
firoz chand shaikh

Default Re: Cutoff list of last years of AIEEE exam for admission in ECE? What is the fee structure?

if u want to get an admission in good colleges in pune then minimum required cutoff is above 100.Colleges like mit,vit,pvg,pict,sit will provide u seat if u have marks above 100.
Second tier colleges after them like modern,wadia,aissm,d.y.patil will require above 75 marks in aieee.so dont worry study well u will definetly get a college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?