30th May 2019, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the application procedure to join Merchant Navy for female candidates?

If I take Science stream so will I be eligible to apply for Indian Navy after completion of Intermediate from Science stream? Which subject combination should I take in Science stream? I am a female candidate.

10th June 2019, 10:23 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: What is the application procedure to join Merchant Navy for female candidates?

Yes you are definately eligible to apply for Indian navy after completion of Intermediate from science stream.You must have subject combinations of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th board exam.You cannot appear for Indian navy exam if you have taken biology subject in science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?