6th August 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Merchant Navy for 12th Candidates?

Hello Sir, I am in +2 now and I would like to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class. Please tell em the useful tips and procedure to join Merchant Navy.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after BA?
  5. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  6. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  7. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  9. Can i join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  12. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  15. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  16. How can I join merchant navy after completing 12th?
  17. How can I join merchant navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure for B.Tech Marine
  18. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th?
6th August 2016, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy for 12th Candidates?

You can apply as a deck cadet in merchant navy with the present qualification. You need to have 6/6 eyesight and good physical fitness to become eligible for this field. There will be pre sea training before you get on with work.

Hence, apply for this post if you are interested in it. If not, then go for courses like B.Sc nautical science or B.Tech marine engineering.
6th August 2016, 10:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Merchant Navy for 12th Candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am in +2 now and I would like to join Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class. Please tell em the useful tips and procedure to join Merchant Navy.
If you have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject then you can join in Deck cadet. You are directly eligible to apply for Deck cadet after completing 12th. After that you will have to go for 3 months long pre sea Training.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream from a recognized board.
- The candidate age should be 20 years.
- The candidate should be Unmarried.
- The candidate Height should be 150 cm and Eye sight should be 6/6

Colleges Offering Merchant Navy Course:

R.L. Institute of nautical science
TVR Nagar, Aruppukottai Road , Madurai ( Madurai Dist. ) - 625022

Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon - Chakan Road, Induri, Talegaon , Pune ( Pune Dist. ) - 410507

A.M.E.T. University
No.135, East Coast Road, kanathur , Chennai ( Chennai Dist. ) - 603112

BP Marine Academy
B.P. Marine Academy, Sai Pooja Chambers, Sector - 11, C.B.D, Belapur , Navi Mumbai ( Thane Dist. ) - 400614
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?