22nd February 2011, 04:45 PM
Abhinav Shrivastava

What is the average package of National Law College students?

Dear Team,

A very good morning to you,

I am pursuing my BA.LLB final year course from osmania university Hyderabad and done with my Company Secretary course. Currently i am getting an offer of 4-5L p.a.But i want to do L.L.M from National Law colleges for better opportunities. Will you let me know please what is the average package of national law college students? Any other relevant details?. You suggestion can change my future growth.

Please guide me.

I will be very thankful to you.

Regards
Abhinav

14th May 2011, 07:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the average package of National Law College students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhinav Shrivastava View Post
Dear Team,

A very good morning to you,

I am pursuing my BA.LLB final year course from osmania university Hyderabad and done with my Company Secretary course. Currently i am getting an offer of 4-5L p.a.But i want to do L.L.M from National Law colleges for better opportunities. Will you let me know please what is the average package of national law college students? Any other relevant details?. You suggestion can change my future growth.

Please guide me.

I will be very thankful to you.

Regards
Abhinav

National Law College Is one of the best law colleges of India.

And after completing LLM from this college, you will get good salary pacakage.

The Average Salary pacakage of National Law College was Around 5 Lakh to 9
Lakh.

The pay packages offered by the national law college range between Rs. 4.8 lakh to Rs. 14 lakh per annum, whereas, the international law college have offered packages between Rs. 28 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh per annum in the previous year. The pay packages of corporates range between Rs. 4.5 lakh to Rs. 11 lakh per annum for the previous year.

So, please dont worry, After completing the course from This college, you will get good salary pacakage. So, please work hard and if you are interested then please get admission in this college, then definitely you will get good salary pacakage after completing the course form this college.

If you want to get more information, then please visit the official website of National Law College.
2nd December 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

does pravin gandhi college of law mumbai is recognised by bar council of india
15th February 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Good mornig to all, Dear friends im persuing B.com,comp;finale year at SV.university i would like to join 3yrs law course [L.L.B] for that what i have to do please tell me something i need not to do 5yr law course because of my financial backdrop and some situations so please help me to compleate the course of law in a little budget please suggest the best way for that u r solution save my futur
27th May 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

i am a sciense maths student(passed 12 in 2012) , worked hard for jee and aieee but only secured 12000 rank in jee and 184 marks in aieee , so would it be good enough for me to change my path and prepare for clat this year for next year clat exam>
5th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the highest packages from college NALSAR Hyderabad
20th February 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the average package of national law college students.
22nd February 2017, 11:48 PM
sravanimarupakula

Hii friend…
The pay packages offered by the national law college range between Rs. 4.8 lakh to Rs. 14 lakh per annum, whereas, the international law college have offered packages between Rs. 28 lakh to Rs. 30 lakh per annum in the previous year. The pay packages of corporates range between Rs. 4.5 lakh to Rs. 11 lakh per annum for the previous year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?