3rd March 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?

I am a B.Com degree holder and completed 1 year Diploma in Computer Science at Keonics as teacher training course. Am I eligible to work in primary school pvt.? That certificate is enough or B.Ed is compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  2. What basic qualification do I need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools?
  3. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  4. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  5. Age and other qualification required for Primary Teacher in government schools?
  6. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  8. Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?
  9. What all qualifications are required to be a Lower Primary school Computer Teacher?
  10. Qualification required for the post of Block Education Officer? Can i become BEO being a Assitant Teacher in primary school?
  11. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  12. Minimum qualification required for females to become a District Primary Officer?
  13. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  14. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria to become a Computer teacher in ICSE school
  16. Am I eligible for KTET exam while doing B.Ed first year?
  17. What qualification is required to become a Computer Science Teacher in any Government school?
  18. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher? -- [New]
12th March 2018, 06:19 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?

For a private primary school teacher 1 year Diploma in Computer Science at Keonics as teacher training course is sufficient as well as compulsory part. Private schools are also demanding these types of certificates i.e teacher training course certificates.
But if you want to grab more knowledge then you can also go for B.Ed.
15th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Akumarharsh

Dear
For the primary school teacher of computer
The minimum qualification is graduation or BCA
And B.Ed in related trade
You may apply for other private school other than gov as a temporary teacher
If they not need B.Ed ...

Best of luck
29th September 2018, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com graduate and 1 year diploma in teacher training course in keonics. Is that certificate help me to get a job as a computer teacher in a pvt school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?