26th February 2018, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the qualification for government primary Gujarati schools?

What is the qualification for government Gujarati primary schools? I have a complete course in diploma in mechanical engineering for government institute chhotaaudepur. Can I apply for teachers job for government primary schools job?

3rd March 2018, 07:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualification for government primary Gujarati schools?

Educational qualification required for Government Primary Gujarati Schools:

As far as my best knowledge is considered, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Teacher in Government Primary Gujarati Schools. Because there is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be met.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in order to be eligible.

>> Besides this, candidates must have qualified in TET Examination in order to be eligible.

>> Selection is generally done on the basis of the marks secured in TET Examination and marks obtained in Higher Secondary Course, Graduation, Post Graduation and B.Ed for making the final merit list.

>> As you are just done with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you mat not be eligible.
3rd March 2018, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualification for government primary Gujarati schools?

For any state government school job, you need to have TET score. For primary school teaching jobs, you need to have D.Ed or NTT qualification to become eligible for TET.

Hence, make sure that you have got the above qualification along with your diploma. Selection for any government school job will depend on your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?