27th May 2018, 01:44 PM
Lptree

What all qualifications are required to be a Lower Primary school Computer Teacher?

I am a Diploma holder in Computer Engineering. Can I apply for Lower Primary schools Computer teacher? Or, I need to have any other qualifications also?

Related Questions:
  1. What is qualification required for primary school computer teacher?
  2. What is the selection process followed to become a teacher in primary school?
  3. Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?
  4. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  5. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  6. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  7. What basic qualification do I need to have to be appointed as a Computer Teacher in Primary schools?
  8. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
  9. Am I eligible for KTET exam while doing B.Ed first year?
  10. After B.Com and M.Com what to do study further in order to become a Primary School Teacher? -- [New]
  11. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
  12. Is B.Ed valid for primary school Teacher job?
  13. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. How can i join as a Primary Teacher in government school?
  16. What is the minimum qualification required for computer teacher in secondary school?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is ATD Teacher appointment in primary school equivalent to D.Ed?
29th May 2018, 08:48 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all qualifications are required to be a Lower Primary school Computer Teacher?

For recruitment in government school the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with certificate of Diploma in Education.

So, you need to have certificate of diploma in elementary education to appear for entrance examination.

CTET is conducted by CBSE for recruitment as teacher in government and private schools.
29th May 2018, 08:26 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all qualifications are required to be a Lower Primary school Computer Teacher?

No, just diploma certificate in computer engineering is not sufficient to appear for entrance examination and to get recruitment as teacher in a government school.

CTET is conducted by CBSE. It is conducted for recruitment of teacher in government school.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed higher secondary certificate and have diploma in education qualification.

So, you have to pursue D.Ed course to become eligible to appear for CTET and for final recruitment as teacher in government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?