12th July 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?

Can I apply for govt teacher job after doing NPTT course
i am doing regular NPTT and also pursuing graduation from IGNOU...? Who can provide me the details on the same? Please answer me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  3. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  4. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to get a teaching government job after completion of 12th standard?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  8. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT from UGC recognized college?
  9. How to get a teacher job in a government primary school after NPTT and B.Ed?
  10. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  11. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of M.Com course with 10 years of experience high school teaching?
  13. Is NATT a certified institute of teachers training or not? Am I eligible for government job after pursuing NPTT from NATT? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible for govt job as a teacher while doing NPTT course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc and B.Ed?
  18. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
13th July 2016, 07:10 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course.

NPTT stands for Nursery-Primary Teachers Training. NPTT is the preamble to Teaching, Learning and Development for the aspiring wannabe Montessori teacher.

Career Opportunities after NPTT :-

Nursery Teachers in Public Schools

Primary Teachers in Public Schools

Adult Education Centers

Open your own play way school

Working with NGO's

Art & Craft Teacher

Computer Teacher
4th May 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teaching job after completion of NPTT course?

sir NPTT ka course agr open se kiya jaye to kya uski bhi value utni hi hogi jitni regular ki hoti hai.? or sir muje NPTT ka course kha se krna chaiye kon sa best college hai NPTT course k lye ??
20th July 2019, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Dsssb teaching jobs and other govt.teaching jobs after qualifying Ctet with Nptt.
9th April 2020, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir my age is 39 I am teacher.i have done nptt. Am I eligible for govt job. Pl tell me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?