26th August 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic requirement for KAS? I am studying MSc Psychology in Mysore University

i am studying MSc psycology in mysore univercity and I want to know the basic reuirement for KAS

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Eligibility criteria to appear for KAS Exam?
  2. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  4. What is the percentage requirement for KAS in graduation? Am I eligible for KAS exam after studying BSc(Non Medical)
  5. BSc Psychology question papers?
  6. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  7. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  8. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  9. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  10. KAS coaching fee structure?
  11. Does Mysore University provide any kind of B.Tech correspondence course? What are the basic requirements to join the course?
  12. Which is the best KAS coaching centers in Mysore and Bangalore? What is the fee structure and study material to be referred
  13. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  15. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  16. What are the job opportunities after M.Sc Geography?
  17. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist? -- [New]
1st May 2013, 12:20 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the basic requirement for KAS? I am studying MSc Psychology in Mysore University

Hai,

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative Service.

KPSC conducting this exam every year only once.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete Graduation from a recognised university.

Final year graduation students are also eligible.

Percentage is not important to apply this exam.

Candidate must be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 21 years to 35 years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-
Preliminary exam,

Mains exam,

Personal interview.

More details visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?