10th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?

Respected sir/mam..

i am very confused about the benefits of science stream..
My all friends an teachers suggested me to go through the science stream..
But i don`t know about the career in science except Engineering AND Doctor..
I want 2 know more about the science stream..
I got CGPA 9.7 in 10th results of 2012..
Pl z help me 2 explore my view and help me 2 come up with flying colors..
Thank you 4r yor support..
Regards
Rajat Verma

24th July 2012, 03:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?

You can try for bachelor degree courses in your interested subject. Bachelor degree in science will help you to find jobs in research and development and in technology related areas. Master degree courses in science will help you to take up the role of Scientist, Project Fellow, etc. Education field also offer enough job profiles. Computer related courses like BCA can also be opted, if interested.
31st August 2012, 08:18 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What are the benefits of the science stream? What are the careers available except engineering and medicine?

~~~Curear in Science stream~~~

Hay frend this question has a very long and unending answer but still I am trying to explain some of its good footmarks.
Generaly every science is covered in enggineering and medical. Actualy BSc and MSc in some thing means persuing the coarse for the pure study of its scientific concept. But enggineering involves comercial use of law of science. Where medical means study of human anatomy and deseases which may occour to human being. Also it invalves study of mathods to cure them.
Generaly thease branches have no lockout in the far most of the future. There is yet very big demand in the market for thease strem in present market. People or student studied with science are paid highly. Vere medical profession ranks first in earning of all the strems(individualy), enggineering stands first for earning(unitedly). Bachelars and masters in science are also highly paid.
1st September 2012, 12:25 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
there is so many benifit of taking science stream .if you taken science stream then not only to go in engineering and medicine but also to go in teaching, bussiness, marketing and many other thing
generally the scope of engineering and medicine is good but it means not that there is no scope of teaching, bussiness, marketing ,else etc

if you have done b.sc you can go to law profession also
so there is lot of scope of the science stream

good luck
1st September 2012, 12:27 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
there is so many benifit of taking science stream .if you taken science stream then not only to go in engineering and medicine but also to go in teaching, bussiness, marketing and many other thing
generally the scope of engineering and medicine is good but it means not that there is no scope of teaching, bussiness, marketing ,else etc

if you have done b.sc you can go to law profession also
so there is lot of scope of the science stream

good luck
4th January 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification require to join in CCMB? i am in class 12 with science baground and what are the optional subjects require for it?
17th March 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

which is better :science or commerce stream ?
19th March 2013, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am physically handicapped student.But i have taken a science stream,so what r the scope for this stream for me?
4th April 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam...
i have opted for science stream with maths & computer sc. i want to become a scientist but i'm confused which field should i choose or what type of scientist can i become with these option right now i am in 11th !
7th April 2013, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the career profiles in computer science through science as well as commerce stream ?
1st May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by bifocal science
5th September 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in cls eleveth nd i wnt to becm an architect so what i have to do
27th December 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

To be Air force academist is there any possible to enter in science stream..???? I am really confused ...
28th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between pcm(physics chem and math) and pcb(phy chem and bio)?? and I dont want to take commerce...What should I take in 11??

please help!!!
23rd April 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

what optional subject should I choose in class 11 along with biology if I want to become a doctor
23rd April 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

what optional subject should I choose in class 11 along with science if I wish to become a doctor
1st June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handicapped student, so I want to know that which stream is good for me: SCIENCE or COMMERCE WITH MATH.....
9th April 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is better :science or commerce stream ?
it completely depends upon one's aim
but their is competitively more competition in commerce stream rather than science.therefore students having science have better chance of having nice jobs due to less competition.
As commerce provide you wide range of profession's.
moreover person having science stream can do jobs of commerce stream whereas commerce one's cannot.
at last it depends on your AIM only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?