16th March 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the benifits of studying M.tech? How it is useful in corporate sectors?

Hello.
I am gudul. I have a confusion about m.tech. can anyone plz tell me that how m.tech is useful?.

As I am not intrested to come in education field for teaching purposes, any other utilities for of m.tech in corporate world??

31st May 2012, 09:30 PM
belidepriyanka

Default Re: What are the benifits of studying M.tech? How it is useful in corporate sectors?

hi..
m.tech is mainly useful for for teaching purposes..
in the corporate sector you will get better jobs if you do m.tech
and it is useful in getting jobs in psu's
like bhel etc...
but it is mailnly useful only for teaching only..
22nd June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the benifits of studying M.tech? How it is useful in corporate sectors?

i am doing banking & insurance,after graduation i want to do m tech tell me smothing more about m tech , wat is the scope of doing this,, plzz sugest me,,
31st July 2012, 10:43 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

m.tech is mainly useful for for teaching purposes..
in the corporate sector you will get better jobs if you do m.tech
and it is useful in getting jobs in psu's
like bhel etc...
good luck dude
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?