3rd May 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of B.Com graduation?

What to do after graduation after completing B.com i am getting confuse waht to do...one of my told me about ICWAI but still i m confuse so pls some on guide me....? I would be able to take the correct course with your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

3rd May 2015, 11:50 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after completion of B.Com graduation?

After completing your B.com graduation degree you can go for masters degree also like M.com, M.B.A and with these course you can also go for professional courses simultaneously like you can go for ICWAI, C.A, C.S and in all these professional course you will not need to give your foundation examination as you have completed your graduation so straight away you can apply for second stages of these professional course.
4th May 2015, 03:05 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Commerce is considered as one of the best degree in India.

After completion of your B.Com degree you will be mainly eligible for two sectors that are financial and other is non financial

Financial sectors includes company secretary, chartered accountants and banking etc. Non financial sectors are civil services and mass communication etc

As a commerce student you can join CS ( Company secretary) and CA ( Chartered Accountany) both are promising career options after B.com

There is large scope as a chartered accountants in India one of the prestigious position

You can even go for higher studies in the following fields:

> Master of Commerce in Cost Control and Control Accounts

> Master of Commerce in Corporate Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Advanced Accountancy

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Finance

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Taxation

> Master of Commerce in Accounting and Auditing

> Master of Commerce in Accountancy and Business Statistics

> Master of Business Administration in Cost and Management Accounting, etc.

Aspirants who have successfully completed higher studies in Accounting have a lot of job opportunities available in various sectors in our country

Some of the common areas where these people can find job openings include the following:

> Customs department

> Economic consulting jobs

> Indian Economic services

> Tax consultancy

> Insurance industry

> Actuaries

> Investments

> Import Companies

> Export Companies

> Banking sector

> Financial firms

> Chartered accounting

> Stock broking

> Corporate recovery

> Corporate finance, etc.

Students can even go for government jobs like;

> Bank Clerk

> Bank PO

> Railways

> SSC

> SSB, etc.

Jobs are also available in private sectors such as;

> BANKING.

> RETAIL.

> IT.

> FMCG.

> STOCK EXCHANGE.

> MANAGEMENT.

> ACCOUNTING.

> FINANCIAL SECTORS, etc.
14th May 2015, 03:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you have completed BCom, in my opinion, you should go for the CA course which is related to your field and is well reputed professional course.

the CA course has 3 basic steps :

CPT >>>> IPCC >>>> CA Finals.

Since you have completed the BCom, you can get the benefit of the direct registration scheme.

You can apply for the IPCC directly by omitting the step of CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?