13th January 2015, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Future of Company Secretaries in 2015

Is there is better job opportunities in 2015 and till what amount of package for the company secrataries in india

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get details regarding course and fee structure for Company Secretary Course?
  2. What is the pay scale of CS?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for acquiring membership for institute of company secretaries? Is it after completing graduation of before?
  4. How to get admission in CS course after passing 12th?
  5. How can I get admission in ICSI after passing class 12th
  6. How to do CS and from which institute I have to do?
  7. Required age limit to join CS course?
  8. What are the jobs offered for CS executive passed out students?
  9. How should I take admission in CS? I have done B.Com with 55%
  10. How to take admission in CS course after graduation in B.Com computer application? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. BBA or BBM, what to do after 12th and which course has better scope and jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Fee structure of CS course and the eligibility criteria?
  15. Information about the CS course in Vadodara? What is the duration and the fee structure of the CS course?
  16. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Programme -Elements of Business laws and Management Exam- Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the full form of ICSI and IGNOU?
13th January 2015, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future of Company Secretaries in 2015

The basic function of Company Secretary is to act as arbiter between the Company and its Board of Directors. There will be good scope for Company Secretariats in India and abroad as well in future 2015 too. You can find employment in Law Departments, Government accounts. You can find major job role as MD/ Chairman of an organization or Company having completed Company Secretary CS course.

List of Companies/ Organizations recruitment notifications to come in 2015:

>> Bureau of Public Enterprises Recruitment of Company Secretariat 2015

>> HSBC (Hongking and Shanghai Banking Corporation) CS Recruitment 2015

>> State Bank of India CS Recruitment 2015

>> Government Financial Organizations / Institutions

>> Stock Exchanges CS Recruitment 2015

All the above mentioned organizations recruit company secretariats every year to work in their companies. Similarly, all the above mentioned companies will release recruitment notification 2015 to recruit CS candidates. To be get selected in good organization/ company you must possess good communication skills, must be proficient in management and law.

Package Offered:
For freshers, package would be around 3 - 5 lakh per annum, it will get increased based on performance and experience.
13th January 2015, 03:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future of Company Secretaries in 2015

Job Prospect:

As a qualified company secretary, you can find good positions in the private sector and public sectors like;

. Banks and Financial institutions.

. Openings in stock exchanges

. The Department of Company AffairsC

. Company Law boards and various government departments

. Assistance to the Board of Directors

. Company Registrar

. Legal Advisor

. Corporate Policymaker

. Chief Administrative Officer

. Principal Secretary

. Manager - Corporate Services

. Corporate Sales Executive

. Corporate Credit Analyst

. Corporate Financial Analyst

. Company Secretary

. Head - Finance & Administration

. Export Manager

Salary Package:

A budding and meritorious CS can hope to start his career with a monthly remuneration of Rs 20, 000 to Rs 25, 000.

However, for an ordinary candidate, a monthly salary of Rs 10, 000 is almost guaranteed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?