30th September 2015, 09:42 AM
saipavani T J

Which kind of job can I get in BSNL after M.Tech?

Hi sir/madam

I am currently doing my Mtech in collaboration with corporate company and I am working in corporate company. So I would like to know which kind of jobs I can get in BSNL and how to prepare for the exams.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Questions will be asked in BSNL JTO Exam?
  2. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. How can I get job in BSNL after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  4. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. How to get a job in government sector like in BSNL? I am a student of ECE with 88%
  8. How to get job in BSNL after BE in ECE? Available positions and preparation tips for the same?
  9. How will I get job in BSNL?
  10. How to get a job in BSNL after completing B.E E&TC? What are the job opportunities available in BSNL?
  11. Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%
  12. What kind of job can I get through Indian Institute of Astrophysics?
  13. Information regarding Job Opportunities in BSNL for Engineers?
  14. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  15. Information regarding BSNL recruitment? I have completed B.Tech
  16. How to apply for various government sector exams like JTO, BSNL, NTPC and SAIL? What kind of preparation is needed?
  17. Date of sale of JTO application form for B.Tech final year students?
  18. Syllabus for BSNL JTO Exam? Which books to prepare for BSNL JTO Exam?
30th September 2015, 04:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which kind of job can I get in BSNL after M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saipavani T J View Post
Hi sir/madam

I am currently doing my Mtech in collaboration with corporate company and I am working in corporate company. So I would like to know which kind of jobs I can get in BSNL and how to prepare for the exams.
After completion of M.Tech degree, you can apply for BSNL in JTO post.

If you have completed BE or B.Tech or equivalent degree from below given departments from a recognized Institution/University then you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam. The eligible departments are,

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?