10th October 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

What is best between BSc and B.E?

I am in 12th.My parents told me to go engineering but my sister says B.Sc. Is best.I am really confuised what field i can choose? Plz help me.

9th January 2013, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best between BSc and B.E?

B.E degree is better to B.Sc. The course offers many opportunities when compared to science graduation. It offers enough scope for higher studies as well as career. Science holders have to complete master’s degree to have a job in the core sector. In case of engineering, the bachelor’s degree is enough to have a rewarding job.
10th January 2013, 07:49 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best between BSc and B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th.My parents told me to go engineering but my sister says B.Sc. Is best.I am really confuised what field i can choose? Plz help me.
My point of view both are good , but B.E is better degree than B.Sc degree . Because lots of opportunity available after completing engineering degree compared to the graduate degree . It have a good scope in future if you are wiling then you can do Master in engineering also . But it is not necessary , now a days majority of candidate they do not prefer the master in engineering .

But if you are done B.Sc degree then definitely you have to do your master degree then only you can get job + good salary in top institutions . Now a day equal job opportunity available both the case depends upon you are knowledge .

If you are aim to do engineering then go for that but if you are interested then go for the B.Sc degrees .

Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc ::

The candidate need to hold the 10+2 exam from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidate must secure least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . There is no entrance examination for B.Sc degree course . But if you want to do B.Sc(comp) or B.C.A then you must have a mathematics as compulsory subject at 12th examination .

Eligibility Criteria for B.E ::

You can get admission through management quota OR entrance examination . If you are interested in entrance examination then you mus have a qualified your 12th with Mathematics , Physics , Chemistry and computer science or biology and you must secure at least 65% marks in aggregate .

There various entrance examination for B.E and they are IIT JEE , AIEEE , BITSAT , SRMEEE , VITEEE and other reputed Institutions also conducting .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?