30th June 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the best course available after completing 12th with 83% in commerce?

I have pased plus two 83 % in commerce.what is next best course commerce and institude with calicut

3rd August 2012, 11:56 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the best course available after completing 12th with 83% in commerce?

you have scored really well in your 12th commerce.

There are various courses and options available in front of commerce student.

First very good Combination of courses is BBA and MBA.

You should do BBA and MBA from very good colleges or Institute for career growth.

Bachelor of Business Administration is 3 years Undergraduate Degree course in which students learn about business and management skills.

Master of Business Administration is 2 years Post Graduate Degree course in business and management .

After Doing BBA from Good Institution you could get the job in corporate sector or even in Govt Sector .

And after doing MBA from good institution you could grow to the large extent in your career .

For Both MBA and BBA there are many entrance examinations are conduct by various Institutions.

Score high and get seat in good college.

BEST COLLEGES OF BBA

There is few more career options for you for that you need not to go any where you can do these course from calicut.

Cost and Management Accounting
Chartered Accountancy
Company Secretary Course

All the above course are very good courses for commerce students.

You can do any one of the above courses.

All the course are Distance Learning type course ,that why you can do any other degree course like Regular B.com or BBA course

along with these courses.

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY FOR ABOVE COURSES

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

There are 3 stages in CA ,CMA and CS

• FOUNDATION
• EXECUTIVE
• FINAL

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

These courses have centers all over India , So you may find center in Calicut and you can take all the required information from these centers .

For more information WEBSITE

CMA - www.myicwai.com
CA - www.icai.org
CS - www.icsi.edu
17th August 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best course available after completing 12th with 83% in commerce?

Is there any job after 12th commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?