5th January 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?

Hi friends,

I have passed my 12th Std commerce exam from Maharashtra board in 2011.
Now after completing B.Com I want to pursue 12th in Science from Maharashtra board.

Is it possible for me to do this?

What options would you say I have in this case?

6th January 2015, 02:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue with science now, as you have already taken up Commerce in 12th and completed your B.Com.

However, I would suggest you to go for higher studies after your graduation in B.Com.

Here are some career options for you after B.Com:

1. M.Com

2. MBA

3. Executive MBA

4. Masters in Financial Management

5. Masters in Management Studies

6. C.A.

7. C.S.

8. Cost and Work Accountancy

9. Chartered Financial Analyst, etc.

All the above mentioned fields can fetch you a good career, if indulged properly in it.

So, the best option for you according to me would be to go for higher studies and opt for a good career.
27th September 2016, 08:30 PM
Birendra chauhan

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th in Science after completing Commerce course in Maharashtra board?

All the students should choose their stream before taking admission in class 11.
Because after 10th chosen stream is your foundation for higher study.
Board do not matter, no one can go into science from any other stream after 12th. You can take other stream having science but you can not take science having other stream.

Completing 12th with commerce if you want to take science then again you have to start from 11. In this way you will lose your 2 years that will never come again

Therefore carry on your higher study, remember that success is everywhere.
Time is priceless make your write decision.
2nd July 2023, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to give re-exam from 12th science stream after giving 12th commerce board exam in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?