1st May 2013, 03:29 PM
zubiada bee

What are the best courses for me after passing 12th with science group?

i have done my 12th with science group maths and computer science what are the best courses for me..

20th May 2013, 11:00 PM

Default Re: What are the best courses for me after passing 12th with science group?

which course is best after passing 12th science
21st May 2013, 02:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best courses for me after passing 12th with science group?

Engineering is the common option selected by students who have selected mathematics and computer science as optional subjects. The course can be selected with specialization in streams like civil engineering, mechanical engineering and aeronautical engineering. Diploma program can also be opted in these streams itself. B.Sc degree can be selected in interested subjects like computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry. Other courses like BBA, BBA-LL.B, etc can also be selected for studies.
2nd June 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Best diploma courses
13th June 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am neerendra sahu from raipur cg.i am confuse choise of courses,12th percent 57.2 and science group student so please help me and advice for careear.
5th August 2020, 10:23 PM
deepikapandey9999

It is the most common question one needs to know after his/her 12th, I was too confused during my 12th about what to do next, I had met plenty of people, seniors etc took suggestions from them, and finally ended with a thought of pursuing IIT JEE preparation, but unfortunately that doesn't came out to be a good decision, I only scored 143, that wasn't sufficient enough to land me sonewhere worthy. But it is said that god has secured something good for you here or there. So after beating my legs to some local government college admissions. I chose MBM ENGINEERING COLLEGE, JODHPUR.

I don't about my decision of choosing it but it is far far better than many private colleges who takes tons of money and land you nowhere.

So here I'm presenting few suggestions or correction which you might induce in you.

You can do some crash course for IIT JEE, UPTU, WBJEE , DTU, etc and put your best efforts so that you can crack it without wasting a year in preparation.
If you are interested in some private colleges. then there is a process of direct admission as well. either by donation or by 12th percentage, so don't drop if you know, you are made for purely private institutions.
Legend colleges like VIT,SRM, RV BANGLORE, MANIPAL,AMITY ,MIT,etc too offer direct admission. So if you're from Rich enough family to put 18–20 lakhs, then go for it. And no doubt they really offers good placements.
You can also prepare for government jobs exam like SSC CGL, IAS,IPS while doing Bsc. Because one needs to be graduate for giving this exams, and B.Sc is the best way by the way, it is of 3yrs and you can have more free time which you can contribute there.
Apart from this crowd selecting thing. You can prepare for CLAT, LLB, MBA, and many army field are as well there, just research it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?