6th March 2012, 11:36 PM
arunghosh101

What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?

now am completed Bsc Computer science with 43% ,..am intrest for studing inabord .what are best options for my education.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  8. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  9. Career options for computer science students other than engineering or BSc?
  10. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  11. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  12. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
  13. Can I get seat in AP having secured a rank of 10340 in GPAT?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. Which is better between BSc+MSc(computer science) or B.Tech computer science
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence? -- [New]
  18. What can I do after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2012, 04:24 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunghosh101 View Post
now am completed Bsc Computer science with 43% ,..am intrest for studing inabord .what are best options for my education.
Dear friend after your bachelors degree you can go for higher studies like masters and after masters you can work as teacher, in research and development department, appear for competitive exam

in order to get admission for higher studies in aboard you have to clear some entrance test like IELS/TOEFL, GRE etc
try to get good marks (> 70%) and above-average IELTS / TOEFL and GRE scores.

university in UK

University of Cambridge Cambridge , UK

University College London (UCL) .

Imperial College London London, UK

University of Oxford Oxford, UK

university in USA

Harvard University Cambridge - 2138, USA

Stanford University Stanford - 94305, USA

Yale University New Haven - 6520, USA

University of Chicago

universities in Australia

Australian Catholic University Banyo , Australia

Australian National University Canberra, Australia

Bond University Robina, Australia

Central Queensland University Rockhampton , Australia

Charles Darwin University Darwin , Australia

you can log on to http://www.infinitecourses.com/StudyAbroad.aspx
for more information

Best of luck
7th March 2012, 03:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?

There are two best choices for you like going for Job Opportunity on the basis of your B.Sc in Computer Science and going for further studies.

My suggestion is to opt for any of the following Post Graduation courses which you are interested
-M.Sc in Computer Science
-MCA
-MBA

If you are interested to pursue your Post Graduation with technical related stream, then opt for MCA course.

In contrast to this, if you are interested to pursue your Post Graduation in Management related courses, then opt for MBA course.

MCA candidates are having good number of jobs in IT companies.

But, there are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates of MBA in vareity of business sectors.

Here are some of the popular specializations under MBA course.

Finance
Marketing Management
Human Resource Management
Systems Management
Information Technology
Retail Management
Operations Management
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Aviation etc.

The admission to MBA course will be given on the basis of performance in any of the following Entrance Exams like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT
-SNAP
-XAT etc.

Each and every university conduct its own entrance exam to give admission for MCA course.

If you want to get admission for MCA course in NITs, then crack NIMCET Exam.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam which you want to appear for and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
7th March 2012, 05:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?

Hi dear........
After complete of B.sc you can apply for govt. jobs like...
IAS , IPS, Bank po , Railways etc....
If you are interested for continue your study then you can go for M.sc or MBA etc....
For more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information.....

Good luck.......
7th March 2012, 06:15 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

please go through the following link.It will be useful for you to compare the salaries associated with the various careers as well:

http://www.payscale.com/research/IN/Degree=Bachelor_of_Science_(BS_%2F_BSc),_Computer_ Science_(CS)/Salary
8th March 2012, 06:57 AM
tanu47

Dear,
Please check out for the following universities:

UNIVERSITY IN USA

Harvard University Cambridge - 2138, USA
Stanford University Stanford - 94305, USA
Yale University New Haven - 6520, USA
University of Chicago

UNIVERSITIES IN AUSTRALIA

Australian Catholic University Banyo , Australia
Australian National University Canberra, Australia
Bond University Robina, Australia
Central Queensland University Rockhampton , Australia
Charles Darwin University Darwin , Australia

UNIVERSITY IN UK

University of Cambridge Cambridge , UK
University College London (UCL) .
Imperial College London London, UK
University of Oxford Oxford, UK
3rd June 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i completed my bsc (computerscience) but i like to choose mathematics in msc but in bsc my overall percentage is 58% but in maths overall semesters marks is 40% is im eligibe for msc mathematics?
6th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the best option after donig b.sc computer science
16th June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

what type of job after bsc/mmca
24th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

i have complete bcs in oct2011.i got 64% but i am confused MCS or MCA.plz good suggestion for me.plz help.
7th July 2012, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed bcs with 50% and am interested in doing any 6 months course and job after that what course would be the best plz sir gud suggestions plz
8th August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the it jobs after b.sc (cs) and how much salleries?
6th May 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the government jobs available after complete degree B.Sc computer science?
21st May 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i completed bsc computer science how to apply my master degree in abroad
27th July 2013, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

am studying 5th sem Bsc computer science.i want to study a good computer cource(job oriented) in uk. What are the formalities of indians to study in uk ?, also cources?
3rd December 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir
I m a student of B.Sc. III with c.s. I want to study in software engineer. So please suggest the best course for software engineering.
30th June 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I'm pursuing bsc (c.s) with subjects microbiology, chemistry and computers. I would like to get MSc with computer subject further in US I would like to get jobs with good profile and salary in IT companies so wat will b best for me.
21st February 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi am studying B.sc (computer science) 1st year after bsc and i am interested in MSc cs in UK or any countries . so, any give me an idea approach for higher studies
12th July 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I have many confusion for what I do after completion degree in computer science and I
want to know which course have scope after degree of computer science and the place into the tamil nadu and I mean study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?