26th July 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence?

MY brother completing bsc computer science with 75%. what to do next. give any ideas. He is looking corresponding course. which one is the best for present opportunity.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  2. what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  5. What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence? -- [New]
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?
  10. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  11. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  12. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  16. What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?
  17. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  18. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
15th August 2015, 04:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do after completing B.Sc Computer Science through correspondence?

You can go for M.Sc. in IT in correspondence. The advantage of M.Sc. courses in correspondence is that here you don't need to sit for any admission test. You just need to have the percentage that the institution wants the candidates to have before they take up M.Sc. forms. Generally these percentage criteria stays within a minimum of 55%. Sometimes due to too many applications the institute might raise it too a 60% minimum criterion. Anyways, since you have 75% percentage in B.Sc. IT your form will definitely be accepted in correspondence institutes. After you pass out you can try doing M.S. abroad. That way you can get jobs in abroad and settle their with a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?