17th August 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the BOE examination date in AP state?

I want to know about BOE examination date of 2013 in AP state. Please mail me to my E_mail : [email protected]

1st May 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BOE examination date in AP state?

Dear sir
please confirmif the syllebus for BOE is common for all states?
what is syllebus for BOE?
certian chaptyers are irrelvent for expeirenced enginners to basic of mathematics and phisics. to be considered.
Emohsis should be laid more on conservation of energy in the boiler house besides safety boiler.
b.p Trivedi
13th June 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BOE examination date in AP state?

The exam date is not yet declared and it will conduct in the month of July as per the AP Board mentioned in notification.May the written exam will be done at vijayawada.

The syllebus for BOE is not common for all states. Please reffer the UP kanpur and AP Boe question papers for comparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?