8th June 2011, 06:51 PM
dsnbabu

Procedure to do BOE? Is there any special class for BOE?

What is the procedure to do BOE? Is there any special classes for BOE, actually i am staying in Rajahmundry A.P. Please suggest me and give full details to appear BOE.

9th August 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do BOE? Is there any special class for BOE?

I am a BE Mech. Engg. with 1 yrs of exp. in piping fabrication & 2 yrs of exp. in steel Inspection.
I want to be a BOE. What is the procedure & what course to be need for that.? Please guide me in detail. My e-mail :[email protected], [email protected]

25th November 2012, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

hi.this is vsrreddy.i completed BTech Electrical.i have nearly 3 years of exp in 30mw powerplant.now iam planning to do BOE.i just want procedure & center names ,which univercity is better in our country.if u know plz send mail to [email protected]

22nd February 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me whats the requirements to apply for boe exam and how to apply for it?? my email id- [email protected]

24th July 2017, 03:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

There is no special category in applying for the exam. The experienced candidate in related field will be given a plus to your profile.

The process of applying varies from state to state.
In general you need to visit the official website of BOE then download the application form and fill the application form.
There is an registration fee it will be around INR 1500.
After filling and paying the fees you need to submit some other documents to the mentioned address.

The exam date will be notified in their official website. In general it will be in the month of February/ March.

11th February 2022, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Intresest Ed candidates may contact on mail I'd [email protected] or WhatsApp message or
call on 7774018223

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?