11th February 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get selected in BOE? I am a diploma holder

What is the procedure to get selection in BOE? I am a (diploma & B.Tech) Mechanical Engineer

Related Questions:
24th July 2017, 01:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get selected in BOE? I am a diploma holder

The application process for studying BOE (Boiler Operation Engineer) is mentioned below.

There is an entrance exam through which you can study BOE course. This exam is conducted twice every year.

To apply for the entrance exam you need to fill the application form which will be available in their official website:
www.wbboilers.gov.in
You need submit the application fees and other required documents to the mentioned address.
After applying you need to attend for the exam and clear thy exam then based on your performance you'll be given admission.
25th July 2017, 08:05 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get selected in BOE? I am a diploma holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to get selection in BOE? I am a (diploma & B.Tech) Mechanical Engineer
The procedure to get selected in BOE(BOILER OPERATION ENGINEER) is as given below:-

> The admission to candidate is based on the written exam taken for which minimum experience required for diploma holder candidate is 5years and for degree holder candidate is 2years.If a candidate have this much experience in field can apply for the BOE engineering.

> The procedure of exam is different in different states like in rajasthan only oral viva voce is taken and in gujrat written and oral exam is taken.

> For BOE applying candidate age should not be less then 23 years.
> Candidate must studied mechanical engineering,Mechanical instrumentation,mechanical machine operation.

> Candidate have done diploma,degree from UGC approved institute.

To get selected candidate first have to apply for the exam and then according to your performance you are able to get join for BOE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?