3rd May 2013, 03:28 PM
ALINA DIAMONDA

What can I choose to study in future after passing 12th?

hai im in 12th, im good at biology and maths, wat can i choose to study in my future ... give me some valuable tips regarding my higher studies....

4th May 2013, 07:32 PM
nNirmala

Default Re: What can I choose to study in future after passing 12th?

Hi Dear Alina,

You did not tell us about your current main subject in 12th, however, you should choose any subject in which your interest and strength meet. Both subjects have good scope. If you are good in biology so you can pursue your career as a doctor or a scientist. It takes some time but provide prestigious profession and if you are interested in technology or creativity so you must choose engineering course. It's also a demanding and challenging profession.

Good luck.
11th May 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I choose to study in future after passing 12th?

Whats should I choose to study after 12 pass...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?