24th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer?

sir/mam ,
i am very confused about my futher study i have choose commerce with computer . i don't know what should i do after passing 12th?. and i want to study futher in abroad?

8th January 2014, 05:09 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer?

Firstly , You can take admission after passing 12 in commerce with computer. Because those students get admission in computes stream who had passing their 12 class in science stream.

There are many courses and career options after completion of 12thin commerce with computer.

Like: Investment, Accounting, Management, Banking,Insurance etc courses is available. Students choose one of these course and do work hard and gain knowledge and improve their skills.

And those students who can work in computer courses like: software computer, software architecture and web develop etc courses is done in this course.
You can go with--
BA
B.Com
BBA
BCA
and there are many course more,

Students go for the universities and work hard and improve skills and get select in a good company with good salary. It is analytical studies compared with other streams. It is a career options after 12th commerce to choose one of this course .

There is a marketing management course and all other courses is available after 12th in commerce. So, there are many courses are available for students to go abroad for higher studies after 12th in commerce with computer.
15th April 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study in Abroad after passing 12th in Commerce with Computer?

Hello sir,
I live in india. i just passed 12 commerce GHSEB exam. i want to know what are the study option for me in abroad ?
27th October 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I opted commerce after 10th. I want to study abroad after 12th , is SAT a good examination for the same ? If yes, then which colleges should I aim for after 12th by appearing SAT exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?