23rd July 2014, 11:18 PM
ramesh.undeti

Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Inter BIPC?

i completed inter bi.p.c...if i do this course...can i eligible for government exams ...please clear my doubt

31st December 2015, 11:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Inter BIPC?

Having completed your intermediate degree with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as your main subjects you basically have only few options which are mentioned below :-

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in government offices and for the same you will need to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination. For details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.ssconline.nic.in.

* You have the option of becoming officer in Indian Army by joining National Defense Academy ( NDA ) by clearing NDA entrance examination. For details about NDA entrance examination you can visit the website www.upsc.gov.in or www.upscexam.com.

There will be much more options of government job almost in each field for you once you complete your graduation degree course.
21st April 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed bipc with 821 marks which cources suitabe for me....?
Actually I intrested in botany, zoolag And chemistry groups...so give me suggestions...?
2nd August 2022, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can a average student clear pharmacy and get job early
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?