3rd April 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Is free seat possible in engineering?? How??

Sir/Madam.., How many marks I have to secure in +2/inter and in entrance exams in order to get a free seat in engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Is free seat possible in engineering?? How?? -- [New]
  2. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  3. How to get a free seat in Aeronautical engineering college?
  4. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  5. Can I get a free seat under BC-A category after scoring 67144 rank in EAMCET?
  6. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  7. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  8. Am I eligible to get a free seat in any engineering college in AP? I have got 37 marks in EAMCET exam
  9. ow many M.Pharmacy colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  10. Can I get free seat for Aeronautical Engineering with a rank of 4342 in EAMCET Exam?
  11. Minimum rank required in CET to get a free seat in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get free seat in top minority college without qualifying in EAMCET?
  14. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  15. Admission in fee structure with 1124 rank in MBBS? Fee structure of the course?
  16. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?
  17. How to get free medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 195.5 cutoff?
  18. Can I get free MBBS seat in AP after scoring 85% in IPE
3rd April 2015, 02:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is free seat possible in engineering?? How??

No there is no free seat for anyone to take admission in engineering college.If you want to go for the technical course then you will have to go through the valid process otherwise you will not get any seat in any college for the admission.

But there are some reserve seats in every college according to the rules and regulation of university and the government of India.These reserve seats are for the admission of children belonging to staff of that college.

On the other side some seats are allocated through the management quota and the management fee is decided by the college committee itself.You will have to give some donation to get benefits of those reserve seats.

Some of the entrance exam conducted in India to get admission in engineering college are listed as below:-->>

IITJEE,
CUSAT,
KVPY,
COMEDK,
BCECE,
IPU,
AMITY JEE,
LPU JEE,
3rd April 2015, 08:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Do correct me if I get you wrong.
By free seat you mean to say that you don't want to give any donation for the admission in an engineering college.

As far as marks in intermediate is considered, anything above 85% will help you get into a private engineering college without donation.
But for government colleges, you have to prepare for the exams like AIEEE and IIT JEE. All the IIT's and NIIT's do not consider board results rather they take into account exams mentioned above.

Also for state government colleges there are separate exams like in Uttar Pradesh you have to clear UPSEE exam to get into a government college of UP.

So, prepare accordingly.
4th April 2015, 12:07 AM
sam silentkiller

The situation in some states are such that if you are an qualified intermediate or 12th class then its easy to get admission no matter you are topper or duller.The engineering became more of a business and with the free educations scholarship provided by the government there are many people as a result quality is degraded so its not at all an issue to get the admission in engineering but you need to qualify the eamcet , aieee exams.
31st March 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

If anyone scores good marks in IIT JEE mains if he gets IIT then how much fee he has to pay.
31st March 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

My father is government teacher can I get free seat if I score below 5099 rank in EAMCET
1st July 2019, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with 16000 rank in eamcet in B. C. - B get seat without donation in any college
2nd July 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

How I am get admission in govt. eng. college?
21st August 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How much rank we get free seat in government engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?