16th September 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after BSc? I am a student of BSc 2nd year

sir I am a student of b .sc.2nd year . what I do after b.sc.. Than I earn many money in short time

17th September 2012, 10:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BSc? I am a student of BSc 2nd year

First thing you should remember is that there is no shortcut to make money. You will have to work hard and be patient in order to make money. There are plenty of options for you after B.Sc in education and jobs as well. Lets take a look.

B.Tech

The first option any B.Sc student should consider is B.Tech. You can go for B.Tech course after completing Bachelor in Science course. The admission is given through lateral entry scheme. Therefore you don't need to appear for IIT-JEE, ISEET or AIEEE entrance exam.

The procedure of admission via lateral entry is different. A lot of colleges give admission on merit basis. If you have scored at least 60 percent marks in B.Sc then you can apply for direct admission. In other case there is entrance exam called Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (LEET) to do so.

M.Sc

You can also do post graduation in Science called M.Sc. There are various job options after M.Sc including lecturer job in government colleges. To do so you would have to appear for National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission. To appear for NET exam you need post graduation degree with 55 percent marks.

MBA

If you have managerial skills then management course would be great option for you. There are various streams in MBA therefore choose wisely. Among most recommeded is MBA Finance. After which you can apply for banking related jobs. The admission for MBA is given on the basis of performance in entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT etc.

MCA

If you have interest in computers then give a thought to Master of Computer Applications. It deals in web designing, hardware, networking, computer applications etc. You would need at least 50-60 percent marks for MCA course. Apart from that Mathematics should be one the subjects in your 10+2.

Now lets look into some job options.

IAS/IPS

Civil Service Exam is something I would definitely recommend to you. There is an option to choose between IAS, IPS and IFS. You can choose whatever that sounds interesting to you. The pay is good for the IAS/IPS officer and it also comes with additional perks. The requirement for Civil Service Exam is graduation degree which would be B.Sc in your case.

IBPS Bank Jobs

You can apply for IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO exams which are conducted for jobs in 19 Public Sector Undetaking banks in India. With a graduation degree you can apply for any of the entrance exam. However I should warn you that none of two may meet your salary expectations.
17th September 2012, 11:54 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

First of all you should clear your mind regarding earning of money in short time. No one earn lot of money in short time as it needs patience, your efficiency and confidence to develop whatever profession or service you are related with.

Now you are in B.Sc. 2nd year so you have to go miles to acquire knowledge, efficiency and confidence through your line of career. Always remember "Knowledge is Power not Money".

As you are pursing 2nd year B.SC. after completion of which there are lot of career options for higher studies as well as job opportunity.

You have not mentioned your subject of studies it will be difficult to advice you specifically, any way you can go for higher studies like:-

-M.Sc. - Master of Science
-MBA - Master of Business Administration
-MCA - Master of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law

You can opt for various job opportunity by appearing their examination after completion of B.SC. such as:-

CDS - Combined Defence Service, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC to join Defence services.

Civil Service Examination:- The exam for which is conducted by UPSC to join IAS/IPS/IES/IRS/IFS etc.

SCRA:- Special Class Railway Apprentice, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC to join in the Mechanical Dept. of Indian Railways.

Bank Clerical/P.O. job:- The exam for which is generally conducted by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection)

There are also lots of State/Central Govt. and Private job you can apply after B.Sc. according to your interest and efficiency.
17th September 2012, 02:54 PM
jagadishganesan

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after BSc? I am a student of BSc 2nd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am a student of b .sc.2nd year . what I do after b.sc.. Than I earn many money in short time
My suggestion to you is to search for good jobs in chennai like accounting , database management etc. you didnt mention which group you studying . If you had mentioned it , i would have told you the suitable job to meet your career needs. hope for the best to achieve your goal . Do any job & study M.Sc in correspondence , via madras university.
6th May 2013, 11:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are various options for higher studies after B.Sc. B.Tech degree can be pursued through lateral entry. MCA degree allows you to join PSU, banks, IT companies, etc. M.Sc degree can be opted in the corresponding subject. This allows you to join teaching or research field. Civil services is another suitable option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?